Anaerobic Digester

Anaerobic Digester
(http://www.adelaide.edu.au/biogas/fair/)

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Project Changing

My anaerobic digester project has changed direction. I still have two digesters in operation at my house but my main goal is now to figure out how big of a building can be built on our current campus to reduce the cost and amount of natural gas that the school uses per year. I am essentially just trying to figure out the pure logistics of an anaerobic digester at school. This may simple include blue prints or it might be more advanced. For example I might have the opputunity to talk with the architects in Seattle who designed our two new buildings. A huge step would be to speak with Intrepid Technology & Resources about coming to look at our campus. The typical cost of this is generally between $5,000 and $20,000.

No comments:

Anaerobic Digester Design

Anaerobic Digester Design
This picture was taken from Paul Harris of The University of Adelaide in Roseworthy, South Australia, Australia. (http://www.adelaide.edu.au/biogas/fair/.)